Monday, November 12, 2012

Utah Wedding and Family Photographer- Mapleton

The Feller family is simply adorable!! I loved the colors they wore...they went so well with the barn! Anyways, we had a great time enjoying the still warm autumn weather (just in time before the blizzard that came through the next week!). I think these photos are full of personality and I hope you love them! Let me know what you think!
aff26
aff30aff31
aff32b
aff24baff21b
aff23baff22b
aff28b
aff17aff12
aff10baff18b
aff6aff14b
aff3b
aff27aff2
aff29
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Ashlee you are amazing they look awesome. You make it look like my children were perfect, and not trying to make it as hard as possible for you to take their picture.:)Love them! Love them! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree as the grandma and mom of this beautiful bunch. These pictures are amazing. But you had pretty amazing people to work with. I really love all of them. You are a great photographer!


    ReplyDelete