Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Utah Wedding Photographer- My Favorites of 2016!!!

This list is always fun to compile after a year of incredible weddings and beautiful brides! It is no easy task to choose from all the gorgeous weddings I get to photograph...but here is a list of some of my favorites from this past year...I couldn't possibly include ALL my favorites! Thank you so much the the wonderful people I worked with this past year who made my job as a photographer so enjoyable.

Bride Who Looked the Most Like a Disney Princess
bbt5

Best Sparkler Exit
bkw_236bkw_243

Favorite Bridal Session
This session was supposed to take place at a different location, at the last minute we had to make some changes...these two were so easy-going about it and in the end...they had some of my favorite bridal photos of the year!
scb18scb24

Favorite Accessories
How can you not have fun at a wedding where the bride and groom are wearing leis??
ali8

Favorite Venue!
It's a tie between Sleepy Ridge Golf Course and Wadley Farms, Lindon. Seriously, how could I choose between them???

Sleepy Ridge
kasr (1)kasr (2)
kasr (322)

Wadley Farms
amy_564
ajw29ashb (62)

Favorite Engagement Session
This one was tough...engagement sessions are so fun and laid-back...I really loved them all! But, this one was at a unique location, Utah Lake and the couple was absolutely smitten with each other.
nat8nat14

Favorite Cake
I loved the simplicity of this cake, the natural elements and the boxes they set it on!
ashb (188)

Favorite Dress
Honestly, every dress this year was gorgeous...but I am a lover of sparkle...and this dress was so unique, and so SPARKLY!
br7br8

Oh...and here are the shoes that went with it...I am in love!
mu (43)

Favorite Temple
I was SO excited for the new Provo City Center Temple to open this year...it does NOT dissappoint...perfectly lovely!
sabr23sabr2

Most Incredible Reception Design
This one is a tie because they were SO different, but both spectacular in their own way!!

California, Los Angeles, Palos Verdes Golf Course
mu (20)mu (21)

Arizona, Phoenix
They pulled this one off in 117 degree heat...but nobody even knew it due to the incredible outdoor coolers in place...amazing!
lin_543lin_551
lin_631

Most Unique Reception Idea!
A caricaturist at the reception...genius!!
sdw_474sdw_475
sdw_546

Favorite Temple Shots
There are the shots that you MUST do at the temple...and they are always nice...sometimes they are incredible...I loved these ones!!
kat (31)kat (33)

Best Candids
These just give me all the feels...
mbe_184bhcw_274b
sdw_112b
vir8bmv (186)b
ashb (195)b

No comments:

Post a Comment