Friday, November 9, 2012

Utah Valley Wedding and Family Photographer- Salt Lake Temple

I have had the pleasure of taking the Pixton Family's photos for many years and it is always fun to be around them...they are just a great family! This year we took some special photos for an upcoming baptism, as well! It was wonderful to see the kids faces light up as they saw the temple and asked questions about it...what a great experience! Anyways, it was a beautiful and quiet day at the temple and I think these photos are so fun...enjoy!
mpf24bmpf23
mpf9b
mpf22cmpf17
mpf20bmpf19
mpf15bmpf21
mpf26bmpf27b
mpf16mpf13
mpf4mpf2b
mpf8mpf7
mpf28
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Ashlee! I got the cd a few days ago, and I love it. I am always impressed that you are able to capture smiles in my children when I didn't think they smiled at all. Thanks for all the temple detail pictures also, they are so perfect for what I want to do with them. It was fun to spend the evening with you :)

    ReplyDelete