Friday, January 7, 2011

Utah Wedding Photographer

Brooke is my baby sister and I can't believe she's married! I had so much fun as the photographer at her wedding! Everything was gorgeous (my Mom was the coordinator...if you want a gorgeous wedding, she's the one to call!) and delicious. It's always fun to be at a wedding where I know everyone...and it's easy to take photos of the kids when they are my own! Anyways, it was a great party atmosphere (which is the best for taking pictures!) and we all had a fun time! Congratulations Brooke and Kyle...we love you!
bks1bbks8
bksdetails2
bks12b
bks16
bks18b
bks19c
bks22
bks24
bksdetails1
bks32
bks37b
bks41

2 comments:

  1. SOOOOO BEAUTIFUL!!! GREAT JOB Ash!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous! I love her colors! The last picture is great!

    ReplyDelete