Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Utah County Wedding Photographer - Albums!!

I am so excited to announce that I will be adding albums to all wedding packages starting next month! I have wanted to add them to weddings for a long time and just needed some time to put the ideas together...I never really found the time, so I just decided to squeeze it into everything else! Anyways, I just recieved my sample album and wanted to post some of the album layouts for those of you who are interested! Also, if I have taken your wedding photos in the past and you would like to order an album from your wedding, I would LOVE to put one together for you! Enjoy these and please...leave a comment and tell me what you think!
aabook4
aabook7b
aabook7
aabook5
aabook6
These books are printed on beautiful pearl paper in either a 10X10 or 8X8 size. The cover is a black silk fabric. The pages open flat, which makes viewing the book easy. I love these books and think they will become a treasured item for all those who recieve them!

No comments:

Post a Comment