Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Utah Wedding Photographer- Highland Gardens

Meghan and Joshua had a beautiful and intimate ceremony at Highland Gardens in American Fork. This location is perfect for this time of year when the weather can be so unpredictable! Meghan planned a perfectly understated Alice in Wonderland theme and I believe she pulled it off beautifully. These two were surrounded by loving friends and family who traveled long distances to be together. It was a lovely day and I was grateful to be a part of it. I wish these two all the best!
mjwmjw_355
mjw_24mjw_26
meg2bmeg1b
mjw_18
mjw_59
mjw_66bmjw_61b
mjw_71
mjw_81mjw_93
mjw_90mjw_95
mjw_153mjw_209
meg5meg10
meg12meg8
meg13bmjw_283b
meg22meg21
meg16meg17

5 comments:

  1. Ashlee,

    I cannot thank you enough for these precious memories Josh and I will have to cherish for the rest of our lives. You were so great to work with; I am so happy we found you as I knew the first time we spoke you would be perfect to capture our treasured moments. Now I have someone fantastic to recommend if anyone ever asks me about a wedding photographer!

    Sincerely,

    Meghan and Joshua Thompson

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love them! Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding, beautiful pics! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Beautiful couple, beautiful wedding, beautiful pics! :)

    ReplyDelete