Thursday, June 25, 2015

Utah Wedding Photographer - Thanksgiving Point Gardens

As I was working on these photos the same word kept coming to me..."impeccable". Seriously, though...these 2 are perfection! Alisha and Nick have actually been married 10 years and wanted to celebrate their anniversary with ME!! I absolutely love that they chose to get all dolled up and have photos together as part of their celebration and re-commitment to each other. It was so fun to get to know these 2 (she's an honors English teacher with Brazilian heritage and he's a military man who happens to LOVE soccer...I could have chatted with them all night long!) and I wish them a lifetime of continued happiness together.
ali10ali11
ali6bali14b
ali4ali7
ali12ali13
ali16ali17
ali18bali21
ali20ali22

Instagram
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment