Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Utah County Wedding Photographer- Wadley Farms Bridals

I love shooting at Wadley Farms and I was so excited to do Mandy's bridal shoot there! Mandy looked beautiful and I loved the lace sleeves on her gown...even with the wind blowing she looked so natural and I think these shots turned out great! One of the great things about this location is that there are so many different elements and "looks"...I think we made the best of several different spots! I also think we really captured Mandy's fantastic personality. Hope you love these!
man20b
man2man3
man7man8
man5bman6b
man10b
man15bman16b
man9man22b
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Ashlee, these are beautiful! I have never seen that door/arch way or the blue truck there. Guess I better stop watching all the animals and really look around :D



    -Clarissa

    ReplyDelete