Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Utah Wedding Photographer- Salt Lake Engagements

Breanna and Devin were perfectly adorable and I simply loved her outfit for the session! I thought that the grounds up at Temple Square would make a great backdrop for their session...I hope you agree! Breanna is studying photography at BYU and I am so flattered that out of all the wonderful photographers available here in Utah, she chose to have me do their photos...it was also a little intimidating to be honest! Anyways, these two were so cute and easy-going (even when a bird pooped on Devin's shirt! That was remedied with a quick trip to the restroom and the hand-dryers) and it was a joy to take their photos...can hardly wait for their Big Day!
bad2bad9
bad4bbad6
bad14bbad15
bad23bad24
bad20bbad19
bad22bad21
bad12bad17b
bad10bad11b
bad26bad25b
bad31bad30
bad8bbad28
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment