Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Utah County Wedding Photographer- Bella Vista Lindon

I received one of the sweetest emails yesterday from the mother of one of my brides...I simply must share it! I also happend to finish the album layouts from this very same wedding today and thought I would share some of my favorites with you! Working with these kind of wonderful people is what makes my work so fulfilling!

"Ashlee, as the mother of the bride, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my daughter’s wedding so special! Your sister, Brooke Strait of “Know” BS Makeup applied the makeup for the bride, my other two daughters, and myself and we have never looked so good. Then you were willing to come to the wedding brunch, the ceremony, and stay until the end of the reception and capture the entire event! You took family pictures at the brunch and was able to capture my three-year-old grandson, who never stands still, in the cutest smile I have ever seen! Then I have had trouble choosing which pictures to have printed of the wedding as they are all so beautiful! The pictures of the bride and groom and the bridesmaids taken outside in the snow are stunning! So far I have ordered countless prints and four 16 X 20 framed canvas pictures to hang in my home. The large canvas prints are crystal clear and I know I will enjoy them for years to come and pass them onto my children. Your talent and your ability to put others at ease is amazing. Thank you again for the stunning memories of my daughter’s special day! Love, Janice Neilan"

pg2-3
pg6-7
pg8-9
pg12-13
pg10-11
pg22

No comments:

Post a Comment