Monday, May 7, 2012

Utah County Wedding Photographer - Springville and Wadley Farms Wedding

Lisa and Quinn met online...so many couples meet that way nowadays!! I would say they both lucked-out...aren't they gorgeous?!! These two are just smitten with eachother and I loved capturing their fun personalities and beautiful smiles. Anyways, we enjoyed a beautiful spring day in Springville (I am happy that this spring has been really cooperative, not like last year!!). I can't wait for the beautiful Wadley Farms wedding coming up soon!!
lee9b
lee2lee5
lee6blee8
lee14blee11
lee18b
lee10lee13
lee19b
lee17blee15b
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Oooooh, I love these. :) I love that barn location, and the tracks.
    I bet you're wondering who this random person is that leaves comments on here, but I saw your ad a long time ago in a Hometown Values magazine and have followed your blog ever since. I am an amateur, self-taught photographer and I've emailed you a couple times to ask you questions about photography. Thanks for your replies and letting me follow your blog and be inspired by your work! I just love your style and skill...it's what I hope to achieve some day as I get better. :) Even though I still have so much to learn and am a little embarrassed to have someone as good as you see my work...you're welcome to stop by my blog at www.jbphotography09.blogspot.com
    Thanks!
    Janelle Belk

    ReplyDelete