Monday, April 16, 2012

Utah Wedding and Family Photography - Springville

Liz and Tim are two of the sweetest people you'd ever meet and I was SO excited when they asked me to take their family photos! The day we set the appointment was a warm spring day...so it was quite a surprise when it snowed several inches the day of our appointment! The kids were troopers and we made the best of a chilly afternoon...I think these turned out great! Don't the ones of the brother and sister together just melt your heart?! And isn't Liz simply gorgeous?? Anyways, spending time with great families like this one helps me to love what I do!
aliz2
aliz4aliz5
aliz1
aliz7aliz9
aliz11
aliz12baliz18b
aliz17b
aliz24c
aliz21aliz22

1 comment:

  1. Aww, those are fantastic! I love them all. :) What a CUTE little girl!

    ReplyDelete