Thursday, April 28, 2011

Utah Wedding Photographer - Baptism Photo Shoot

My sweet Rylee is turning 8 years old and will be baptized next week. I always give my kids a photo shoot of their very own in their baptism outfit and then create an announcement to send to our loved ones. So, I just thought I'd post some of my favorite pictures from Rylee's shoot...she is unique, out-spoken, creative and completely loving and I am the luckiest Mom in the world! I was so excited to find some tulips and color...it hasn't felt like spring around here...but if you look carefully you can see signs that warmth is on the way!
rysbaptism_16
rysbaptism_9rysbaptism_38
rysbaptism_32rysbaptism_35
rysbaptism_67
rysbaptism_56rysbaptism_61

2 comments:

  1. Oh Ashlee, I LOVE this! My how they grow, Corben turns four on me in three weeks; YIKES! Hope all is going well :)

    Clarissa

    ReplyDelete