Monday, March 8, 2010

CONTEST!!! YIPEE!


Well, I have decided to join the modern age and join Facebook. I have fought it long enough! To celebrate I have decided to have a contest for a FREE SITTING! You choose the sitting...it can be a family, newborn, High School Senior, Bridal. Only 2exceptions, no wedding day service and it has to take place in Utah County. I know you are racking your brain trying to decide how you would use a free sitting!!

Anyways, in order to have your name placed in the random drawing you must do one of the following (you can acutally do all 3 and have your name placed in the drawing 3 times!)

1- become a fan of my Facebook page!
2- become a follower of my blog!
3- leave a comment on the blog!

The drawing will take place on April 1st (no joke!) and the winner will be announced on April 2nd. Leave me your name and number or email so that I can contact you! I am so excited to see who wins and what I get to take pictures of! Please let everyone know about this...it really isn't fair to keep this kind of info to yourself! Good Luck!

P.S. If you have already become a follower of the blog or become a fan of my facebook page...you are already entered! You are so on top of things!

17 comments:

  1. This is such a fun idea! I love your photography! I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been dying to get family pictures of Brady Alexa and I. It would be awesome to win!! Randi Jensen 471-6040

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really don't have very good luck with drawings and contests, but I really hope that changes this time! I could use some new pictures of my husband and myself! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great idea. This would be fun. You take good pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need family photos! Maybe if I win some I might take them before the baby! I don't have any pics with a ginormous belly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How fun I have actually pass down your information to friends :) Dinah

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am so excited-I love our pictures with you and saw the cute pictures you did of your niece in the tutu and would love to do something with this fourth newborn-make them feel special!! Love your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would LOVE to win. You do great work. Brandi 361-2591

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like a great idea I am due for more pics as always! I will email you my phone # Sara Harward

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm having a baby in July and would love some newborn pictures! Emilee- emileelizabeth@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. you may get 2 comments from me, my computer seems to not be working... I absolutely love the pictures you took of our family, we get so many compliments!! Michelle chelle.pixton@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. I need family pictures done I hope I win!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the contest idea, hope I'm smart enough to figure out how to be a follower and a fan:)

    ReplyDelete
  15. My daughter is counting down the days till Saturday when we get to come do some kid photos! We are so excited.

    ReplyDelete