Friday, July 31, 2009

Utah Family Photography Fall

Hey everyone!! I am going to start taking appointments for Fall photography sessions. These tend to fill up quickly! I will be scheduling 4 appointments on each of the first 3 Saturdays in October. There will be 2 morning and 2 evening appointments available. These sessions will be done in Hobble Creek Canyon in Springville. The cost is $95 for each family session and will include the DVD copy of all photos taken and 20 touched-up photos...all ready to print! Please call me at 801-360-6093 to schedule your appointment or email me through my website.

Also, if you are interested in another time or location please call to set up another appointment time! Thanks so much...and please feel free to pass this information on to anyone you think might be interested!

No comments:

Post a Comment