Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Utah County Wedding Photographer- Provo Engagement

Kelsey and Jake are just super-fun to be around! They have been friends and neighbors since they were kids and were completely comfortable around eachother (which always makes me comfortable too!). We had a blast checking out a couple of Provo's most unique locations and I think their adorable personalities really shine in these photos (not to mention their gorgeous smiles!)...just as a side note for you "Bachelorette" fans...Jake reminded me of Jef from last season and who didn't like that guy...such a sweetheart! Anyways, hope you love these!
kel2kel1
kel11
kel12ckel13
kel3kel4
kel8
kel15kel17
kel9bkel10b
kel23
kel20kel22
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I love them all! Are those the warehouses behind the Provo Cemetery? I took some photos of my son there last week...though he was much less excited about it than this couple appear to be. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yep, those buildings are a fun location! Kids (especially your own) can be so much more difficult than happily engaged couples! Thanks for letting me know you're checking these out, Rachelle!!

      Delete