Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Utah Wedding and Family Photography- Springville Utah

Isn't this family just adorable? I am just loving these 3 boys (I have 3 daughters and then my baby is a boy...I am in LOVE with little boys!)! I also love the outfit Tiffany chose...stylish, comfortable, color...she thought of everything (not to mention how she amazing she looks with 3 young ones)! These guys came all the way out from Iowa to visit family and wanted to have their photos done...how lucky am I to take their pictures?! Anyways, this barn is always a fantastic location (especially at sunset!)...unfortunately it is becoming quite a popular spot and sometimes we have to share it...but everyone is always quite cordial about it. So, I love how candid and fun these photos turned out and I hope you love them too!
rob10
rob11b
rob6brob15
rob2b
rob12b
rob13b
rob16rob8
rob7b
rob17
rob19
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment