Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Utah Wedding and Family Photography

I love the Stevenson Family...in fact, I am trying arrange a marriage between two of our children...we'll see how that goes in about 17 years:)! Jeremy was home from Iraq (he is currently deployed there) for a 10 day visit and it was my privilege to take their family pictures while he was here...I tried to be efficient so as not to take too much of their precious family time up! Anyways, I always love the colors of this red barn (especially with their colorful clothes!) and we were able to work around the unpredictable Utah weather to make things work! I hope you guys love these pictures!
csf13b
csf14
csf4bcsf9b
csf8bcsf7b
csf6b
csf2b
csf21b
csf22

1 comment:

  1. No way! Jeremy was my teacher and soccer coach in high school! His kids are so big! Great pictures, as always!

    ReplyDelete