Thursday, June 10, 2010

Utah Wedding Photographer - California Style Lab Workshop

So, it has taken me over a month to find time to post these photos! These are from the wonderful Style Lab photography workshop I went to in California last month. The workshop was so fun and gave me a million ideas (now to find the time to implement them!). Anyways, the instruction was great and then we had a chance to photograph this mock wedding...it was gorgeous! Thank you to Chenin Boutwell of Boutwell Studios and Amy and Jocey at the Wedding Chicks blog for putting on a fabulous day! Enjoy!
sl2
sl8
sldetails2
There were about 20 photographers taking photos...you can see arms and cameras in my way on this one...but there's just something about this shot that I love!
sl5
sl1
sl4
sldetails
sl7
wor_31
sl6

No comments:

Post a Comment