Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Wedding Photography Utah & Las Vegas

Caitlyn and Clayton were absolutely adorable on their Big Day! I had a blast traveling down to Las Vegas to photograph their wedding! I LOVED her dress...let me be perfectly clear...I LOVED her dress! This dress was designed by Vera Wang, originally strapless, but redesigned to be temple ready...perfection! Everything was well thought out and the day was gorgeous...not a fork out of place! The Country Club was beautiful with a fabulous view of the Las Vegas Strip lit up in the evening...a perfect escape from dreary Utah in February! Anyways, I had such a great time taking these pictures and I hope you all enjoy them as much as I enjoyed working on them!
aat
aat1
aat3
aat7
af6_78
aaw2
aaw17
aat2
aaw16
aaw31
aaw29
aaw20
aaw25
aaw34
af6_94
details 1
details2
af6_10

1 comment:

  1. I love the picture of them running! They look so cute and happy. I cant wait for you to do my pictures.

    ReplyDelete