Friday, September 11, 2009

Karlee's Baptism

My oldest daughter, Karlee, is getting baptised this month. I feel so old!! She is so excited and I am so proud of her! She was really excited when I told her we could put her baptism dress on and do a photo shoot...we even did her hair in a fancy updo and she felt like a princess! I think you can tell from the pictures that she felt pretty special. I love her!!
kb1
kb3
kb4
kb2
kb5
kb6
Once she got comfortable in front of the camera (which only took about 4 shots!) she started coming up with her own pose ideas...this was one of them!
DSC_0166
This is my first attempt at an updo on one of my kids...it actually didn't take that long and I think it turned out pretty cute!! What do you think??
DSC_0135

3 comments:

  1. She's very cute and I LOVE the up-do. Great job! I hope I can be as good of a photographer as you some day (I'm certainly trying)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Ashlee and Karlee,
    How beautiful! Both of you are so special. Of course I love you lots! Can't wait to see you soon!
    Love you!
    Mom/GiGi

    ReplyDelete